Immigration Attorney Roderick R. Jaballas Bio
The son of immigrants, RODERICK R. JABALLAS was born and raised in Ohio. He received a Bachelors degree from the University of Dayton in Ohio, and a Juris Doctor degree from the Villanova University School of Law in Pennsylvania. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and has actively practiced specifically in the area of Immigration Law since 1993. Throughout the years he has seen many changes in the law and the manner in which various worker category petitions are processed. He has represented clients in Ohio and as well as in other States. This experience has enabled him to help his clients meet their immigration objectives. His accomplishments include,
• Assisting a local area hospital to obtain visas for over 40 nurse recruits.
• Assisting scientists and researchers to obtain permanent residency through categories that do not require labor certification.
• Assisting local artists to obtain permanent residency through their artistic endeavors.
• Assisting architects, software developers, engineers, professors, high school teachers and business professionals to obtain permanent residency and temporary work visas.
• Assisting doctors in training to obtain temporary work visas.